Thank you to ALL our Excellent Sponsors for making it possible for us to host the 32nd Annual Texaco Country Showdown. We love our Sponsors!
- Southeast Autoplex
- Broken Bow Sales
- Sharpe's Department Store
- One Health Home Health
- McCurtain County National Bank
- Lakewood Sales and Rentals
- Good Times Jumps and Rentals
- Papa Poblano's
- New View Mobile Service
- Taco Alley
- Basketcase Nursery and Florist
- Dave's Honky Tonk
- Danny Boyz Eatz
- Norwood Nation Funeral Home
- Scott Robbins RV
- Salt Creek Lodge
- Express Tire
- Idabel National Bank
- Gator Graphics
- Integrity Real Estate Services
- Tangled Hair, Tanning and Nail Salon
Join us for Dogwood Days, April 6th - Downtown Idabel for the Texaco Country Showdown - Then stay and Dance the night away at our STREET DANCE.
Tune in at 8am for Trading Lines with Rod and Kelli! Trading Lines, where we buy, sell,
trade, and give away, and take birthdays and anniversaries.
- Thanks to our 2 steppin' sponsors for the Street Dance: Choctaw Electric - Sharpe's Department Store - Idabel National Bank - McCurtain County National Bank - Good Times Jumps and Rentals - Papa Poblanos
Listen for your chance to win COLD, HARD, REAL CASH!!! Everyday tune in between 6am and 8am and listen for Change In America. Don't forget BONUS $100.00 Thursdays! If you guess the amount, we'll throw in an extra C-Note! Who couldn't use that??
Do you like your Country Music just a little left of center? Then make sure you set your dial on 96.7FM each weekday at noon for Cutting Edge Country. Playing all the Country Music "other" radio stations are afraid to play!!